Pavail Gulati on Taapsee Pannu starrer Thappad: It's a risky role, people might dislike me

Pavail Gulati on Taapsee Pannu starrer Thappad: It's a risky role, people might dislike me

Actor Pavail Gulati gets his big Bollywood break as Taapsee Pannu's on-screen husband in Anubhav Sinha's upcoming film "Thappad", and he says that working with the maker helped him to gain confidence as an actor. "Anubhav (Sinha) sir allows actors to make mistakes and give inputs in the creative process. If I do something wrong, he won't humiliate me. I would say that it helped me to gain my confidence as an actor. Usually, sir does not cast any actor without auditioning but I am the lucky one who has been cast as one of the leads in his film! Initially, I was a little sceptical because he has that aura of a serious man," Pavail told IANS.

from IndiaTV Entertainment: Google News Feed https://ift.tt/39UCpsN

Post a Comment

0 Comments